Thursday, November 17, 2011

Philosophy Wire: Smoking ban inside cars? Bullshit…

9780511527906iPhilosophy Wire by Spiros Kakos [2011-11-17]: The British Medical Association suggested to expand the smoking ban also inside the cars, due to the danger it creates for the passenger [source: ]. Very good measure someone would say. Bullshit is what I say. And I may be wrong, but I do not need the British Medical Association to tell me what to do in my private life. I want to deal by myself with my irritating friend who keeps on smoking in the car. I do not want the British Medical Association to do that! If we allow this to happen, then we are one step away from having them imposing what we should do inside our own houses… British Medical Association, can I drink whiskey while I write this? Is it “allowed”?

(c) Philosophy WIRES - Commenting world news from philosophy's perspective…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...